I've been a bit absent from this blog lately. My mind has been on other things. But there's a good reason for that, I promise! And you'll know that reason pretty soon. And to be honest I haven't been taking any photos at all this months and I think blog posts without pictures are pretty boring. But I really enjoyed doing the Christmas wishlists/gift guides in December and thought I would continue doing a monthly wishlist. So here's what I've been lusting after in January;
1. Naked Basics from Urban Decay: I love the Urban Decay Naked palettes. But I'm a person who likes to pack really light when I'm traveling and I always think the full size palettes are too big to take on a trip. So this one would be perfect for that purpose!
2. Map Print Scarf from Topshop: If you've followed my blog for a while you know I'm really into maps! So I think this scarf is pretty amazing! I love it!
3. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin: This is a book I've heard a lot about but I haven't been that interested in reading before. But I've changed my mind lately and right now it's on the top of my book wishlist.
4. Vanilla Cream Topping Body Lotion from Philosophy: I really need a new body lotion and this sounds heavenly! Enough said.
5. Nude Studded Flats from Topshop: I had a pair of these last year but I wore them to pieces so I had to throw them away last week and you all know that I'm a bit obsessed with studded flats. But I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that Topshop has added more studs to most of their studded slippers this season.
6. A Kindle: I haven't been quite sure about the Kindle before for two reasons; I think the kindle books are pretty expensive (some books are more inexpensive as paperbacks) and I really like the smell and feeling of holding an actual book. But I thought that getting a Kindle doesn't mean I have to stop reading actual books, I can actually do both (I'm smart like that).
7. A New York City Guidebook: Or most of all a trip to New York City and I have a feeling that that might actually happen this year, but who knows.
8. Homeland Season 2: Me and Daniel just watched season 1 of Homeland and we both really enjoyed it so I want to watch season 2 as soon as possible!