We finally got some sun and daylight over here! So I was finally able to take some pictures with natural light. It makes me pretty excited even if I know we have at least a month of winter left. But oh well, I thought I would show you a few things I've been really enjoying lately;
1. Me and Daniel watched the first season of Homeland in January and it's pretty awesome! I need to get my hands on season 2 as soon as possible!
2. I'd actually never tried a styling powder before (I've always used dry shampoo for volume) I cut my hair short. But I'm really loving this styling powder from got2b.
3. I know I've mentioned Clean Skin a lot lately but it's probably my favorite scent ever! It's amazing!
4. My Chihuahua Bites from OPI is the perfect nail polish for spring. It might be a bit early to wear a color like this but I don't care, it makes me excited for spring!
5. I just bouhght the studio finish concealer from Mac and I really like it. It's a good heavy duty concealer.
6. I got this cream blush duo (Up in the Air) from Topshop for Christmas and I think it's the best cream blush I've ever tried and I really like the shades in this duo. I need to get more cream blushes from Topshop, they're awesome!
I'm finally getting into my new routines (after getting a new job) and I'm going to try my best to start updating this blog a bit more regularly again. But I would really want to know if you have any request on what you'd like to see on this blog in the future! If you have any ideas, please tell me!