I was doing some "window shopping" online looking for a new perfume (not that I need one but you know how it is...) and I discovered a few old classics I used to love back in the days. That inspired me to make a post about a few favorite perfumes I've had over the years and some of my current favorites;
1. Sexy Graffiti (Escada) was the first "high end" perfume I ever owned. It was Escada's summer scent back in 2002 and I thought it was pretty amazing (they still have it but the bottle looks a bit different now). I would never wear a perfume this sweet today.
2. Ralph (Ralph Lauren) is such a classic for me! I think I went through at least 4 bottles of this back in high school. It was my signature scent for 3 years! But it's not my thing now that I'm older and wiser...
3. The Lacoste perfumes were pretty popular when I was in high school and Touch of Pink was my favorite and no, it not a fragrance I like today...
4. Miracle (Lancome) was my favorite perfume when I was around 19. I can still remember the scent really clearly and I actually don't hate it, but I probably wouldn't wear it today...
5. I got LAMB (by Gwen Stefani) as a gift from Daniel back when we started dating. I usually don't go for perfume made by celebrities but I remember loving this one!
6. LIMPÉRATRICE (D&G) is one of the perfumes I own at the moment. It's usually the scent I go for for special occasions. It's not really my favorite scent anymore but I still really like it.
7. I love White Musk from The Body Shop. I have a thing for white musk! It's probably the best scent ever (every single perfume I like has musk in it).
8. Pure Grace from Philosophy is a really fresh and clean scent, it's the perfect every day scent according to me.
9. Clean Skin is my favorite fragrance at the moment! The funny thing is that at first I wasn't sure I was going to like it but after trying it I realized that it really suits me! I love it!