I didn't buy as much stuff on this trip as I usually do then I go to the US. There just wasn't as much time for shopping. And my goal was to buy few more expensive things instead of tons of cheap crap. I'm not going to show you everything I bought but here's a few of the things I got;
1. I've wanted to try the Jo Malone perfumes for ages and I fell head over heels for Wild Fig and Cassis. I think this might be one of my favorite perfumes I've ever owned. It's amazing.
2. I knew I wanted to get a smaller bag from Kate Spade. I've been thinking about something special to get myself since I got my new job in February and I think this was a pretty good choice. It feels like a timeless handbag that I will keep for years. And the Kate Spade bags aren't too expensive either.
3. I've wanted a NARS blush since I got into make-up a few years ago. But we don't have NARS in Sweden and I've always prioritized other things when I've been traveling. I usually get eye-shadow palettes but I'm starting to get quite a collections of those. So I chose to get Deep Throat. It's as gorgeous as everyone says it is.
4. We got quite a few scented candles on this trip (the good quality ones are really expensive in Sweden). Summertime S'mores from Bath & Body Works is my favorite.
5. When I go to bookstores in English speaking countries I'm in heaven. I've told you before that I mostly read in English and the selections of books in English isn't too good here in Sweden. I survive by ordering books from Amazon. But when I go to a bookstore in the US or UK I don't go for books on my wish-list (I can get them cheaper on Amazon), I walk around and browse the store for hours and just randomly pick something that sounds interesting. I never get the chance to do that at home. This is what I picked this time, no idea why I chose these but I'm excited to read them.
6. We got these cream shadows from Maybelline in Sweden too but they're just much more inexpensive in the States.
I also got some running gear, some basic clothes (like shorts and tank-tops) and a few tacky souvenirs.
I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!