If you've been reading my blog during the last couple of weeks you probably know that I've been pretty excited about fall. So I thought I would share the 10 things I love most about fall. And feel free to comment and tell me what you love the most about fall! Or maybe what you dislike the most about fall (yes, people are allowed to feel that way, it's okay...)?
1. Drinking tea and hot chocolate: I'm not a huge tea drinker during the spring and summer. But during the fall and winter I love my tea. I also like making a big cup of hot chocolate (with whipped cream)
2. Taking long walks or go hiking: Walking and hiking is best during the fall. The air is crisp and the fall colors in the nature are beautiful.
3. Mushroom hunting: I love mushroom hunting. It's one of the most relaxing activities and you get to take some tasty mushrooms home with you.
4. Halloween: Halloween is not really a big holiday here in Sweden but I still really enjoy it.
5. That I can secretly start preparing for Christmas: I love Christmas, end of story.
6. Farmer's Markets: They are just cozier and better during the fall.
7. Scented candles: The fall scents are always my favorites.
8. That I have more time for reading and watching movies.
9. That I feel inspired: I always feel so inspired and creative during the fall. This is the time of year I find the time to create things and feel inspired to change things around the house.
10. That I feel relaxed: There's no pressure to do anything during the fall. It's perfectly fine to just stay home and do nothing.