Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Party.

Yesterday we hosted a little Christmas party at our house and I'm really happy with how everything turned out. The food was delicious (if I may say it myself). We had traditional Swedish Christmas foods like Christmas ham, salmon and different types of seafood. We had a great time (thanks to Malin, Ari, Linda and Mia) and... I'm really happy with the table setting;
I kind of failed my challenge to blog every other day until Christmas yesterday. But I blame the fact that I was busy with party preparations. I wanted to do a post for the Swedish Christmas Traditions series about Lucia day that's always celebrated on the 13th of december and which's a really big part of the Swedish holiday traditions. But I don't really have any good pictures to share so I'll give you a link to a post I did about Lucia two years ago!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! 


4 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the your decorations! The napkins with the little star is so nice! I'd love to hear more about Swedish Christmas traditions. Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. så mysigt! hoppas ni hade det super trevligt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so exciting! My class and I were discovering all about Sweden's Lucia celebrations on Friday! Pretty decorations!
    Donna xx
    www.polkadot-pink.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you had a wonderful time! I hope you've had a nice weekend too sweet! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete