Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Another Little Spring Haul.

I told you in my last post that April’s a bit of a weird month for me. Even if I love the spring and look forward to the summer I always feel really tired and uninspired in April. I don’t even feel inspired to do the things I usually love like reading, blogging, thrifting, crafting and so on. I think it's my allergies that make me feel so tired but I don’t quite know why I loose my inspiration to do things I really like. Like I’ve said before, it’s nothing serious, I’ll be my old self in a couple of days or maybe a week but I would still love to hear what you do to motivate yourself to do fun things when you aren’t your regular self?

This blog is supposed to be about the enjoyable things in life so I thought I would share a few spring items that I got when I went shopping with my mum this weekend (luckily I felt very inspired to do some shopping):






6 comments:

  1. Allergies suck, I get them bad in spring too! Generally I just push myself to do something I know I'd usually like when I'm not feeling down, it's hard but I end up enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those Ecco shoes are adorable!

    creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the pair of shoes! How darling! We learned in grad school all about the benefits of keeping your neck covered for health reasons! So, you remind me of a friend who is NEVER without a scarf! :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the look of those shoes! Can see why you're obsessed with yellow, I'm currently wearing a yellow lippie, ha!

    Halima
    Fashionicide // Fashion, with a difference
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yellow! Ahhh, I need some yellow in my life and this post has just confirmed it. Everything looks so lovely. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the print of that skort, so perfect! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete