Monday, April 28, 2014

Summer in April.

This past weekend was pretty amazing! We've had proper summer weather here in Sweden and I've been enjoying every minute. I even wore got to wear shorts while enjoying a book in the sunshine on our balcony. My legs are still so white that the sight of them blind our neighbors, but they will survive.

Because this weekend was an extra lovely one I thought I would share what I've been up to. So let me present my summer-like april weekend in pictures:










1. On Saturday  Daniel, my mum, my two nieces  and I had a barbecue by one of our favorite lakes (yes, we have several favorite lakes). This is my mum enjoying the sunshine.
2. This is me telling Daniel to take a picture of me. It might not be the best one, but it will do.
3. My oldest niece Tuva. She and Daniel spent an hour making a little boat out of twigs and branches.
4. Daniel and my youngest nice Nova on their way back to the car.
5. On Saturday night Daniel and I had sushi for dinner. It was really tasty because I haven't had sushi in a long time.
6. Enjoying a Frappuccino during our sunny walk around town on Sunday.
7. After the walk on Sunday Daniel thought it was time to do some trail running. I joined him and I have to admit that it was a pretty good run considering we got to run in this beautiful landscape.
8. I spent Sunday night reading on our balcony (and eating greek yoghurt with bananas, blueberries and peanut butter granola).

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! I love that picture of you, look at the hair flip! #7 is a really pretty scene too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics, especially ones with food:)
    It's nice to hear that you had such an awesome weekend!

    http://rococostyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Idea of having a BBq there is so lovely x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete