Because this weekend was an extra lovely one I thought I would share what I've been up to. So let me present my summer-like april weekend in pictures:
1. On Saturday Daniel, my mum, my two nieces and I had a barbecue by one of our favorite lakes (yes, we have several favorite lakes). This is my mum enjoying the sunshine.
2. This is me telling Daniel to take a picture of me. It might not be the best one, but it will do.
3. My oldest niece Tuva. She and Daniel spent an hour making a little boat out of twigs and branches.
4. Daniel and my youngest nice Nova on their way back to the car.
5. On Saturday night Daniel and I had sushi for dinner. It was really tasty because I haven't had sushi in a long time.
6. Enjoying a Frappuccino during our sunny walk around town on Sunday.
7. After the walk on Sunday Daniel thought it was time to do some trail running. I joined him and I have to admit that it was a pretty good run considering we got to run in this beautiful landscape.
8. I spent Sunday night reading on our balcony (and eating greek yoghurt with bananas, blueberries and peanut butter granola).