1. I had a pretty big lunch at work on Friday so I didn't feel like eating a proper dinner on Friday night so I only had olives, cheese and garlic bread.
2. I always have to get myself a special snack on Friday night. This week I got this milk chocolate with caramelized almonds, and yes it was as tasty as it sounds!
3. For breakfast on Saturday I had cottage cheese with fruits, my favorite coconut yoghurt and tea.
4. Daniel and I had our lunch outside on Saturday. I had a salad with pasta, tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese and avocado.
5. This is one of my current food obsessions, the caramel macchiato ice coffee from Starbucks.
6. On Saturday afternoon I had my first hot chocolate in ages. I like my hot chocolate with a lot of whipped cream!
Then I had sushi for dinner at Daniel's parents house but I forgot to bring my camera!
What do you think of these kind of posts? Are they fun and interesting or is it just weird that someone thinks it's interesting for other people to see what they've been eating? Tell me what you think! I can handle the truth!